Friday, March 18, 2005

Kisses and hugs for all of you!

Well, not for all of you, just for John, really. But you sad people will take what you can get, right? (I might pont out that you are reading my blog...)

Now onto serious topics:
Is there nothing beer can't solve?

I've just come off a horrible day at work. I started the day cranky, I ended it crankier. I was so tense that my hands were shaped into permanent claws. My spine has a giant knot stuck between my shoulders just below my neck.

So I had a beer and chugged it down as quickly as I could. (Which is to say quickly for me - I'm a tiny one, I am.) It didn't hit me until about the last 1/7 of the bottle. At which point I relaxed and went "ahhh, no more pain and anxiety knots."

Then I sobered up again, and the pain began again. So I went home and had another beer. But this beer, being of rather poor quality, didn't do anything to relieve the back pain. It only makes my head spin slightly.

So here I am, trying very hard to concentrate with a giant kink in my back to write this post.

All I actually wanted to say was that this week, my boss made yet another request of me to add to the list of bat-shit crazy stuff he wants.

He asked me to remind him to call someone about buying a truck. A broken truck. That doesn't drive.

Your challenge this week is: can you guess why?

The person with the correct response earns 1,000,000 Vicki points to be redeemed at your local Vicki outlet*.

*(Some restrictions apply. Not available in Quebec, Nunavut, the Northwest Territories, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, the Yukon, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, or the Maritimes. Vicki points are to be taken under strict professional medical supervision. Vicki points may cause blindness, werewolfism, diarrhea, the condition known as hot dog fingers, gigantic eyeball, and various other symptoms. Use only as directed.)

No comments: