Saturday, May 07, 2005

*whimper* I don't feel right....

Wow, my pee is really yellow. It looks like a swallowed a highlighter, it's that bright. I'd rank it up there with colour number #FFFF00. Only brighter.

Meanwhile, I've started taking the G.I. Encap and M5+ in addition to the B Complex capsules. They're HUGE. I really hate holding these capsule thingies and realizing just how large they are: about as long as a medium-sized paperclip, but probably as big as 6 tic tacs together.

The worst part is that I could probably trip over the edge of where the capsule closes. It reminds me of those Contact C commercials where the capsule is split open and all those colourful candy-like ballettes come pouring out. Only if I were to open these capsule, a bunch of muddy gross crap would come out. And I have to eat this too. Eeeew.

Also starting to keep a diet diary on doctor's orders. So far, I've had tea and generic honey nut o's with skim milk. Which reminds me of a song John wrote for me:

(To the tune of the Polka Dot Door Theme Song)

Honey Nut O's,
Honey Nut O's,
Wish I had some Honey Nut O's,
But all I have are regular O's,
(doo-dee-doo-dee-doo doo)
I want HONEY NUT O'S!

1 comment:

Flocons said...

Dear God...

I don't think I'll be reading this blog anymore. There's just too many entries focused around bowel movements and digestive disorders.