Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sweeks Week continues... – OR – IT'S A TRAP!!!

The boyfriend is attempting to get tickets to tomorrow's midnight showing on Revenge of the Sith. Although I dread standing outside in line for two hours so I can get a good seat, and waking up the next day exhausted, I am thrilled that this will be the last time I have to do it for such a preposterously bad trilogy. I'm not talking about the original trilogy – even though Lucas needs to be kicked all the way up and down the Kessel run for changing the end of ROTJ – which was and is still worth lining up for on the big screen. I'm talking about "Meesa Jar-Jar Binks" and "Yippee!" and "I killed all of them... the men, the women, the children..." and so on. I don't know if I can take another hit like this and still be left standing... I don't know, there's something familiar about all this. It feels like...

Feels like what?

LIKE WE'RE BEING WATCHED!

To sum up my feelings, the works of Scott Kurtz and Mark Tattuli.

May the Force Be With Us.

No comments: