Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Ann Coulter

Thanks to Michelle, my favourite passtime has just gotten easier.

Vic is ok. That's me in anagram! And anagrams don't lie. Ever.

And now for my favourite anagram subject:

Ann Coulter=

Cunt loaner (I figured that one out all by myself! I'm so proud!), A runt clone, A con let run, Lace on runt, Clean or nut?, Unclean rot, Central Uno, Not nuclear, not unclear, Nun locator, Cartel noun, Rectal noun, Clan en tour, Neo Clan rut, Our Clan net, No true clan, Can our lent, Can't rule on, Can't lure on, Orca tunnel, Taco runnel, Lone car nut, Act role nun, Lone cat run, Cat nun role, Lean con rut, Lean cot run, Nonreal cut, Learn no cut, Real on cunt, Real cot nun, No real cunt, Real con nut, Real cot nun, Earn no cult, On near cult, Non cult era, ultra nonce, An ulcer ton, Ran to uncle, Rant no clue, No cruel tan, Cruel on tan, Lone tan cur, No uncle Art, Rat on uncle, Tar on uncle.

John Michel McGrath (cuz he's my schmoo)=
Major mech hatchling, Hmm he can jilt ho crag... you know, there are so many of them, you'd better go look for yourself.

2 comments:

Flocons said...

Oh man...

- How corny mad.
- Howdy. Am Corn.

It's true... anagrams never lie. Well except for:

- Mad cow horny

Anonymous said...

Oh Vicki that first anagram is too damn funny! I'm so happy you figured that one out yourself. Normally i won't condone the use of the naughty "C" word but I think she deserves it.

hahahaha

oh, have you had any fun with LJL's full name? Come on, I'm sure you have.....