Sunday, February 20, 2005

Feelin' ill

Still sick, hard to move, everything hurts or isn't right.

Think I'm about to have the worst week of my life as I'm due for the "50-dollar bill". "The crimson tide". That "time of the month" when "I'm not at my best" because I'm "bleeding from my vagina."

So on top of being dizzy, weak, congested, full of phlegm, barely able to speak, sneezy, coughy, and all the other hospitalized dwarves, I'm also going to be moody, messy, and downright dislikable.

I've decided that the worst part about this is that I wake up every morning with a giant headache. And I smell like feet. So I shower, pop a tylenol, lie down again, and break out into cold sweats. And smell like feet again.

Ugh.

Okay, too much time at screen, must go back to horizontalness...

No comments: