Monday, March 13, 2006

Home base

Day one of my hiatus:
Got up, ate breakfast, worked on writing some reviews for iBegin.com, painted the basement, ate lunch, folded laundry, played Katamari Damancy (damn addictive game), had someone over to fix my computer (and now it's in the shop), and now I'm blogging... ahh...

On the one hand, I feel like I should be doing more, like I should be going out to get some exercise and fresh air.

But it's raining and cold and there are wolves after me.

Besides, the shoulds of the world will kill us all. Yeah, I should be volunteering my free time to help the needy, I should be working a dead-end job so I can save money to buy a house and procreate to spread my genes... but TV and video games makes it so easy not to do any of that stuff.

Will probably spend more time writing and reading today - I still have to finish reading Eragon and lots of other books I have stocked up on my shelves. Meanwhile, Job Quest continues, though I'm not eager to put myself back into a cubicle anytime soon.

Yep, so that's what I'm doing... *putting my feet up* ... yyyyuuuuuppp...

No comments: