Saturday, March 11, 2006

Freeeeeee...

I've quit my job.
Don't tell my parents.

I'd been thinking about it for some time now, and I decided the office life wasn't for me. So I cast off the shackles of my indentured life and decided to freelance for a while. Reclaim my identity, take some time off, and not have sleepless nights where I end up in fetal position, wide-eyed, whispering and singing crazily to myself.

Today is day one. I have done little today, except watch cartoons, play We Love Katamari, and a little bit of cleaning that proved to be utterly futile since the vacuum cleaner seems to be blowing out more dust than it's sucking in.

So expect to see more posts from here on in... not that I'll have a lot to say, but you don't come here for intellectual stimulus anyhow, so I'll try not to hurt your brains too much.

No comments: