Thursday, December 01, 2005

'Tis the Season for Neurosis...

Damn you Paul. Now I'll never hear that song again without thinking of your lyrics.
Ergo I must share: everyone, please go see my friend's web site BackTalkandSass.com. I've linked to him on the toolbar as well.

A note about Paul: he's probably one of the most brilliant people I know, a contemporary renaissance man. The best way I can describe him is that he's the time-warped offspring of DaVinci and... I don't know, I'm trying to think up a famous brilliant crazy lady, but I can't, except for some reason Virginia Wolfe comes to mind, though I don't know why.

(*Patting myself on the head* "Yes Vicki, that's right, keep having your strange and prophetic delusions, just don't forget to take your pills...")

Anyhoo, Paul's one of the few people I know who can make my brain melt with the use of big words strung together in long run-on sentences... in CONVERSATION.

The other being John, of course. (I love you too, baby.)

There, are you happy Paul? Merry Christmas! I just gave you the Vicki seal of approval!

No comments: