Monday, June 15, 2009

Ugh...

Lay in feverish dementia for most of the night last night and had to call in sick. It seems I've caught something, most likely Avery's croup, or laryngitis, as it is more commonly known in adults.

Even though my current symptoms are sore throat, fever, nausea, tiredness/weakness, and on/off chills, I'm still debating whether to simply go out and spread it around (I still contend it's the best way to recover) or simply to crawl back into bed and sleep. I can't stand staring out the door in longing, seeing the sun happily glazing the world while I skulk in the perpetual twilight of my basement apartment.

Seeing as I keep having bouts of can't stand on my own two feet at all, going out is probably a bad idea.

Snuh. I hate being sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally had this at the beginning of the month. Worst week of my life.