Wednesday, August 24, 2005

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! SUCK IT!

WOO HOO! IT'S MY BIRTH-DAY! HA-PPY BIIRRRR-THDAY! TO MEEEEEE!!!!
Most people welcome the day of their birth with much less relish than they once did as children. The thought of getting yet one year older and one year closer to false teeth, corrupt old age homes, and incontinence doesn't thrill anyone. But as they say, youth is wasted on the young. So I embrace my extra year, tuck it neatly under my belt and keep it for my "under 30" collection. YAY! Birthday birthday BIRRRR-THDAAAAY!!!!

I'm up early to go to an incentives conference - a big ol' convention where people try to get you to buy cool marketing stuff. I plan to milk my birthday for all it's worth and fill a sack!
Hee, I like gifts. The best gift I've gotten so far is from the Sandman, who got me a good night's sleep.
Fiona got me a chrome Bender robot toy - cooooool. Hey baby, wanna kill all humans?
Okay, gotta go, on my way out. I'm the EMPRESS OF THE WORLD today, and the world is my questionably fresh buffet-style mussel on a half shell!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy birthday Vicki!

I hope you get a ton of loot at the convention. Have a fabulous day.