Monday, February 01, 2010

POST 600! --OR-- I suck at blogging

Man, life is getting in the way of living.

  • Had the housewarming this past weekend, finally. In excess of 60 people, lots of babies, too much food and wine. Fun times had by all (I hope!). Thanks to everyone who came out!
  • Wedding plans are on. The officiant's booked, so even if everything else falls apart (OH GOD, WHY DID I JUST JINX IT???) we'll still be able to get married. And that's all that matters.
  • Writing is a-go. Young adult fantasy novel moving along at a regular clip, but I'm not satisfied by where it's going. Must pause to reevaluate.
  • Smartikus remains the best cat ever.
  • John is cooking. I mean really cooking. Really good food, too. Better than what I can make. And he's reading cooking books. I'm worried I can't wow him with Spam noodles anymore...
  • Work continues to be awesome.
  • This continues to bother me 2 days after I watched it. Why won't it leave my brain?

No comments: