Thursday, February 04, 2010

*LAST AIRBENDER SQUEEEEE*




I peed my pants all day after I watched this.





I really, really, REALLY don't want to get my hopes up...preliminary reports of the rough screen test are mixed. But the simple fact that Shyamalan actually took a frame straight out of the cartoon to use in the movie gives me hope. (See 0:08.)


Also, check out the awesome shots of Aang, Zuko, Sokka/Katara, and Suki at the official web site.


No, they actors are not Asian...but I'll give them a pass for now....

Considering the slew of movies based on young adult books and TV shows that have been coming out (e.g. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thieves, etc.) I imagine The Last Airbender will get lost among the other offerings.

But I'm still going to watch it.

Now ask me how many times I watched the trailer today...(about eight times.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

http://downloads.paramount.com/mp/thelastairbender/tvspots/TLA_TVSpot01_Chosen30_720p.mov

better quality but without a widescreen I couldn't see Appa very well in that corner

Bonnee Crawford said...

Ha, it looks better than the first trailer I saw last year. I hope Shyamalan did a descent job with the directing... I'm not happy with the cast...