Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hot old men

I have an admission: I like older men. (But I still love you John!)

For my enjoyment, I present attractive older men (what do I call them? Cured beefcake? Meat jerky?)

CNN's Anderson Cooper:


41 years old, prematurely gray, steely-eyed, looks great in a fitted T-shirt, and he's drawn to action and danger...what's not to like? (Yes, I am aware he's gay, but I still *heart* him).



This is what I imagine Anderson Cooper doing for fun.

Let me tell you, when you spend your days staring at covers of starry-eyed men holding babies, looking dapper in tuxedos or beckoning you to bed in next to nothing, a fully-clothed, hard-eyed vigilante with a gun is a refreshing thing to see. (Not that he's not showing up without a shirt more frequently now. And not that I mind *fans self*.)


Actor Tim Daly (Private Practice, Wings):


52 years young and still hot. Best of all, he played Superman in the animated series (before Justice League).


I'll post more, but the elections are over, and the States has just elected the first black president. So I'm kinda distracted....

2 comments:

celestialspeedster said...

You forgot to mention that Anderson is rich (his mother is Gloria Vanderbilt) and that adds to the hot factor. Though I don't know if 41 is considered old.

I have a problem with Phil McCauley though because he doesn't look that old and his pants are riding too high to be hot.

The following may be too obvious but also old and hot are:
George Clooney
Brad Pitt
Viggo Mortensen
Tilda Swinton
Pierre Trudeau (alive, not dead)

Anonymous said...

As a member of the "Fan Club of Older Men with Interesting Hair" (celestialspeedster is familiar with this club), I would also like to add to the list:
Susur Lee
David Bowie
Old/hot, without interesting hair:
Sean Connery
Pierce Brosnan
And finally, because I watch too much Treehouse, Anthony of the Wiggles. Google him. He's a hot old children's entertainer. Wiggle it, Anthony!