Sunday, April 20, 2008

I *heart* Georges St. Pierre

Mmm. Beefcake.

Now, I'm not normally one to drool over athletes in any sport.

Still, after watching GSP pound the crap out of Matt Serra in a pay per view match of UFC 83, I gotta say, yowza.

I mean, this guy's legs are model-perfect. He's totally hairless. And his complexion brings to mind the soft tones of a mocha latte.

And he's French-Canadian!

What's hotter than that?

...Oh, wait, I know: his match against Matt Hughes (more beef, less cake, but a real UFC sweetheart...with a twin brother, no less.)



I think I've found my spectator sport of choice....

3 comments:

celestialspeedster said...

I agree with you that GSP would be the perfect speciment to send out to represent us in space. However, I wonder what has triggered this sudden realization of his charms? You live in UFC central? Haven't you seen him in action before? Is this just spring fever talking?

Vicki said...

I've seen him in action...I just haven't been paying close attention.

And yeah, I'm blaming spring and hormones.

Anonymous said...

Matt Hughes? I don't know. Too much neck. However, as most of these guys get their faces pounded in on a regular basis, he's not too bad. At least he doesn't have cauliflower ears and a broken nose.