Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Oh, the power of the camera....

Since John and I purchased a digital camera, we finally have the opportunity to snap all those useless shots of things we want the rest of the world to know about, like our recent visitor.

One day, I might get around to taking nice pictures...if I ever get prettier. But you'll have to deal with these for now.

Here's a picture of our extended family: from L to R-- Stitch, Gator, Monkey, Charmander, Spider-Cat, Kitty, and Bootsie. Note that they're sitting on our ugly vinyl couch, a hand-me-around from my parents who got it from a friend who took it from his tenant.




Here's a picture of my recently acquired Avatar: The Last Airbender action figures. Because I have the bestest sister ever (thanks Fi!)

Also, yes, they are doing the "YMCA."

Prepare for future photoshoped pictures of action figure abuse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to name the headless horse to stitch's right, or to the left of stitch