Tuesday, December 02, 2008

*grumble* $#*(@# Canada Post *$#*&@# *grumble*

***************************la version française suit****************************

Dear Customer,

Vicki has sent you a link to view mailing information for item CX?????????CA.
Please follow the link below to view the information on the Canada Post Web site.

https://em.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPin.do?trackingCode=PIN=query=CX?????????CA=en

If you require assistance, please contact our Customer Relationship Network
at 1-888-550-6333 Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time.
For Newfoundland and Labrador customers please call Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. local time.

This is an automated email message, please do not reply.

********************************************************************************

Monsieur/Madame,

Vicki vous a envoyé un lien vous permettant d'afficher l'information relative à l'envoi de cet article CX?????????CA.
Veuillez suivre le lien ci-dessous pour afficher l'information sur le site Web de Postes Canada.

https://em.canadapost.ca/emo/basicPin.do?trackingCode=PIN=query=CX?????????CA=fr

Si vous avez besoin d'aide, prière de communiquer avec notre Réseau des relations avec la clientèle
au 1-888-550-6333, du lundi au vendredi de 8 h à 18 h (heure locale).
Les clients de Terre-Neuve et du Labrador doivent composer ce numéro du lundi au vendredi de 8 h à 18 h 30 (heure locale).

Il s'agit d'un message électronique automatisé. Prière de ne pas y répondre.


I should be ecstatic that they JUST managed to deliver my Golden Heart entry (according to the e-mail I got, anyhow) before deadline today. But my relief is like the relief Indiana Jones must feel after retrieving his hat from beneath the big stone door before it slides shut.

Indiana: Geez, what the hell was I thinking? I could've lost a hand like that! And for what? A stupid hat? I have, like, ten more of those at home!
Short Round: Docta Jones, you should have FedExed yourself one! Or had it priority couriered!
Indiana: *punches Short Round*

Mrr. Well, small blessings. Now I can get on with my life....

5 comments:

celestialspeedster said...

Are you trying to say that you wanted to punch me in the face?

Vicki said...

Why does everything have to be about you? I just want to punt Short Round for dragging North American mindsets back to the days of Mickey Rooney's gook impression.

But I can punch you i the face if it makes you feel better! 8 )

Flocons said...

Stop bashing Short Round. He is an idol to Asians everywhere! I have a large framed photo of him over my fireplace. I'm sure his role in Temple of Doom was pivotal is getting an apology for the Head Tax.

celestialspeedster said...

Actually, I meant that since I had pointed out that you should have FedExed the package, maybe the threat towards Short Round was a veiled threat towards me.

This is the kind of misunderstanding that happens when I hang out with racists.

Flocons said...

Are you trying to say that I'm a racist?