Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where everyone's gone before....


John just got the full Star Trek: The Next Generation DVD collection and as we go through the episodes, I'm starting to rediscover whole new realms of good, bad, really bad, and WTF?

Teri Hathcher was one of those WTFs. As was Famke Janssen and Kirsten Dunst.



I'm still getting over some of the more WTF moments I've been coming across, and I'll definitely be sounding off on them soon, but for now, I think the above speaks for itself.

1 comment:

celestialspeedster said...

I definitely remember Ashley Judd in Star Trek: TNG because when her film career took off, I recognized her as the one episode love interest of Wesley Crusher.


But that film montage proved nothing about Christian Slater. That dark silhouette could have been anyone. (Couldn't they get a better film still?)