Monday, June 16, 2008

DO NOT WANT, Part 3

REJECTED AGAIN!!!

Hello!

Thank you so much for your submission to the Tickle My Fantasy anthology. I’m sorry to tell you that your story was not selected. I had a lot of really great submissions, and it was a very, very tough decision. Ultimately, the stories I chose fit better with the direction I wanted to take the anthology.

I’m sorry I don’t have better news, but I thank you for thinking of Samhain, and I wish you the very best of luck with your writing.

Thanks!

Laurie

Laurie M. Rauch, Editor
Samhain Publishing, Ltd.;
"It's all about the story.”
www.samhainpublishing.com

I'm not actually that surprised about this one. I didn't think my submission was up to snuff, though I'd worked pretty diligently on it for three months straight. But it was a fun (read: excruciatingly painful) learning process. And now I know I can write to deadline if need be.

*goes off to drown sorrows in a litre of iced tea*

No comments: