Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sprung

BUNNNNNNYYYY!!!
via Michelle.

Meanwhile, life for me continues. Spring forward has consumed one hour of my precious life away, but that means one less hour that I'm alive and not costing anything.

Sadly, I've yet to find a new job, and I'm starting to feel the pressure, not because I'm absolutely strapped for cash, but because I'm not used to the idea of spending more than I earn. I guess all those years of being cheap and saving what I can in my bank account are paying off, though.

Over the past few days, I've been setting up the new basement apartment, and it's just about ready now. I've moved in, and have spent 4 or 5 nights down here so far. There's no phone yet, and my cell doesn't work down here, but I've got internet. Yay!

The writing continues, though I've hit a bit of writer's block, which was bound to happen in the creative vacuum I've created in my little basement apartment. Even the fanfic is suffering.

So that's the summary of my life as it stands right now. Yup. That's it.

Oh, and please continue to not tell my parents about my joblessness or I'm screwed.

No comments: