Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lost to the fandom...

I haven't been this sadly obsessed since high school and my days of Sailor Moon, Star Wars, and Ranma 1/2 fandom. Life for me right now must suck as much as it did back then to be enjoying this so much... Or maybe I'm just a BIG NERD.

So I've posted my first Avatar Fanvid up - I just started playing with the Windows Movie Maker, and I got totally hooked on it. It's pretty easy to use, and I always loved editing stuff.

Overall, it took me most of the weekend to put together, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. (Yeah, that's right, this is what I do with my weekends these days...)

Have a gander and let me know what you think: it's to the tune of White Flag, by Dido.

http://media.putfile.com/White-Flag---Avatar-Zutara

To people who don't care (and won't likely watch this anyhow):
Why this was a work of love: it involved clipping scenes and making it look like there was a romance going on between two characters that have no existing relationship. Though it's pretty obvious it's going to happen.

To the fans who are visiting my blog (I love you guys - you've increased hits to my site a billionfold):
Yup, it's a Zutara fanfilm. And it's cheeeeeeesetacular. I debuted it on the Katara_Zuko LJ site, and knowing that not many people read this LJ, I figure, heck, I should pimp it here. Dunno where else to put it.

Pass it along, let me know what you think, etc. etc.

No comments: