Saturday, January 07, 2006

Weird

John's tagged me with the 5 weird things about me blogger thingy, and as I haven't blogged in a while, this gives me something to talk about.

All I can say is... what, only 5?

1) I stay up late to write Avatar fanfiction. If that doesn't label me as weird, I don't know what else does.

2) I still wake up on Saturday morning to eat cereal and watch cartoons in my pajamas. Not early, mind you, just around 11 am.

3) I put Bovril on my fried eggs. It's a family thing.

4) I collect useless information about weird natural phenomena and keep it in a file on my bookshelf.

5) I keep a number of books I've been meaning to read in the bathroom in lieu of Archies and magazines. Currently residing in the bathroom are" Paradise Lost, Shikasta, Pride & Prejudice, Good News for A Change, and a Book of Limericks.

There. Now I tag Danielle and Michelle.

No comments: