Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy 2008

Welcome to the new year, which promises...well, much of what we had in 2007, but new and improved.

And speaking of new and improved, check out what I gots:

That's right, I finally caved to my inner tech junkie and bought myself a laptop. But not just any laptop. This here be the new Asus Eee PC, an ultraportable, Linux-based, flash drive only machine with a 7" screen, Wi-Fi, built-in camera and speakers, and everything I need to get my writing done on the road.

As the reviews have all reported, it's an awesome alternative to what I consider a chunky monstrosity of a uterus-frying laptop. Sure, it kinda looks like a toy, but that's what makes it extra cool.

And yeah, that picture is taken by the laptop camera.

For those of you who don't care, watch this.
Why? Because it amuses me.

No comments: