Thursday, July 07, 2005

New job, Week 2

Still loving it. There's so much to do, and it's all challenging my brain to work and not rely on other people. I actually get to make judgement calls based on my own opinions and thoughts and I don't get criticized for them - wow!

Meanwhile, back at the old job, I learned two more long-time employees are leaving. I've always held that the first ones to jump ship on the Titanic were rats... so call me Ben and pass the cheese.

At this point, I would like to extend a very heartfelt raspberry:
*PTTTTTFFFFTTTTPPPPPFFFFTTTTTTBBBB!!!!*

Also:
HAW HAW






1 comment:

The Red Fork said...

I feel qualified to comment here. I think there's been a staggering shake-up everytime I look at the masthead . . . also my sister: "I actually get to make judgement calls based on my own opinions and thoughts and I don't get criticized for them - wow!" It feels nice don't it?